FutureDocs AbroadHue, Vietnam: June 29th - July 14th, 2024
Students are required to submit the following items before December 31st, 2023:
- Enrollment Packet
- General Information Form
- Medical History Form
- Required Document Form #1: Passport and Headshot
Students are required to submit the following items before March 31st, 2024:
- Required Document Form #2: Immunization Record and Health Insurance Card
Students are required to submit the following items before May 31st, 2024:
- Required Document Form #3: Proof of Typhoid Immunization
- Travel Information Form
Failure to turn in the required forms by their deadlines may result in enrollment cancellation.
Required Document Form #1: Passport and Headshot
We need your passport information in order to attain your ticket for your international flight and your visa to enter Vietnam. The photo copy of your passport ID page is provided to the Vietnamese Immigration Department and must meet the following requirements in order for your visa to be granted:
- Shows your passport as being valid for at least 6 months beyond our departure date from Vietnam: December 29th, 2024
- All of the details on your passport must be clearly legible and free from obstructions (fingers, light glares, shadows, etc…)
- All four corners of your passport ID page must be within the frame of the photo
- Your passport must be lying flat on a neutral surface with no glare or reflections
- NOTE: Scanned copies of your passport must be in color
In addition to your passport ID page, we must provide the Vietnamese Immigration Department with an original headshot to validate your identity as part of your visa application. Please note that a copy of your passport photo will not be accepted as validation of your identity. Your headshot must follow the same basic principles:
- You must be in front of a neutral background
- You must be facing directly at the camera with a neutral expression on your face
- Your face must be clearly visible (free from hair, no hats, no glasses, etc…)
When ready, please use the link below to send us your passport and headshot photo:
Required Document Form #2: Immunization Record and Health Insurance Card
Students are required to upload a copy of their complete immunization record and health insurance card in order to participate in rotations at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy. Please review specific information regarding the immunization requirements for the program within the “Immunizations” tab of the Student Handbook.
When ready, please use the link below to send us your immunization record and health insurance card:
Required Document Form #3: Proof of Typhoid Vaccine
Our partners at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy have requested that students submit proof of having been vaccinated against Typhoid in order to attend rotations within their clinical facilities. Accepted forms of proof include an International Certificate of Vaccination against Typhoid (intramuscular injection) or a copy of your prescription for the orally administered Typhoid vaccine. NOTE: If Typhoid is listed on your immunization record, you do not need to submit an additional form of proof.
When ready, please use the link below to provide us proof of Typhoid vaccination:
We have partnered with Atlas Travel to provide travel arrangement for FutureDocs Abroad students. An Atlas Travel Agent will use information provided via their registration form to find you a variety of flight options and make sure that you arrive to and depart from JFK within the designated arrival/departure frames. Using this service is required for all program attendees.
Click HERE To get started booking your domestic flights